Furious 7, also known in the UK as Fast & Furious 7 will be the seventh installment of The Fast and the Furious series. Vin Diesel, (the Late) Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris Bridges, Elsa Pataky, Lucas Black and Jason Statham so far have been confirmed, and will all reprise their previous roles from the franchise.
After learning of Han's death, Dominic Toretto and his crew travels to Tokyo, where they meet and race Sean Boswell, the drift king and a friend of Han. Teaming up with Sean and a few new allies, Dominic and the crew set out to avenge their comrade and found themselves put against the man who murdered Han - Ian Shaw, the older brother of Owen Shaw and leader of a ruthless secret illegal street racing mob organization.
NOTE: Please do not add insufficient cast members that do not portray their roles in the film. If you would like to add a cast member, please back it up with a provided source.
(* Note 1): The following characters have not been confirmed, but are most likely to due to storyline progression and the aftermath of Tokyo Drift.
(** Note 2): Actor, Paul Walker, died on November 30, 2013 and will be replaced by four body doubles and use CGI to keep his role within the film. It is later confirmed that Walker's brothers, Cody and Caleb Walker will complete small parts of the movie.
- There has just been information released on casting calls for Fast Seven, so if you are interested in becoming a part of The Fast and the Furious series please click on the link in the brackets (Casting Calls).
Production on this upcoming film
Fast and Furious 7 was originally intended to film back-to-back along with Fast 6. Fast & Furious 7 was already confirmed even before Fast 6 aired. Development began before Fast 6 went into production and Diesel stated it would release in July 2014. Filming began for Fast 7 in September, though schedules were interupted however, when lead Paul Walker died on November 30th. Filming was delayed and continued in April. The production ended in July 2014, the original slated release date. Fast 7 is officially going to hit cinemas on April 3rd, 2015.
It was revealed that James Wan would replace Justin Lin and would direct the next trilogy. Following Walker's death, production was delayed and the budget increased due to amount of incomplete scenes needed for CGI and stunt doubles. The budget was estimated nearly $250 million. Several co-stars express their grief and sadness over Walker and losing a member of their 'family'. This film will be dedicated to the loving memory of the late, and great, Paul Walker.
- Vin Diesel has stated that Fast & Furious 7 will be the start of a new trilogy. Possibly, this may lead to Fast 8 and 9? 
- On 11th September 2013, it was announced that Fast 8 was currently planned and is in the works. It was also revealed actor Kurt Russell, who is expected to play a father figure to Dom, may not appear in Fast Seven but make his debut in Fast 8.However, Russell stated himself that he wa shooting scenes for Fast Seven. It was later confirmed that he would continue his role in Fast and Furious 8.
- Diesel stated they have planned the structure of the story from Fast 7 through to Fast 9 wether they have been signed on or not. He also stated with a new director, it is the chance for the franchise to head into a new direction.
- After actor Paul Walker died, possibilities left numerous thinking wether the franchise could continue. It was predicted the franchise would continue without Walker - by either killing him off or a re-cast, which was unlikely in this case.
- Diesel, Rodriguez, Brewster, Gibson and Bridges are considered 'regulars' and will return in upcoming films. Walker's character Brian will NOT be killed off but will instead retire and exit the franchise. Lucas Black has been confirmed to return to Fast 7, 8 and 9. Dwayne Johnson character Hobbs has been rumoured to being killed off, following his tweet. Kurt Russell will appear in Fast 8 while Pataky, Kelly and Wow are left unknown wether they appear later in the franchise.
- Walker's brothers, Cody and Caleb Walker could replace Walker in upcoming films.
- Brian Tyler - Original film score
- The movie was originally due to release on July 11, 2014. It was delayed however, following the death of Paul Walker (30th November 2013) to April 10th 2015. It was later pushed forward a week to April 3rd, 2015.
- This film will be dedicated to the memory of Paul Walker.
- Filming began in September. 
- Locations such as Tokyo and the Middle East will take place in this film, But also back to their original hometown, Los Angeles.
- On July 15, 2013, it was revealed that shooting will take place in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Additional casting for smaller speaking roles will take place in the shooting locations of Georgia and Louisiana in the US
- Egypt was supposedly another location in the film, however due to conflicts, violence and war in the country, they decided to scrap the orginal plan and choose another place instead.
- James Wan has replaced former director Justin Lin, taking over the Fast & Furious franchise.
- Denzel Washington was offered a role at one point, but rejected the desicion. His role would have included a very small, cameo appearance in the seveth film and expand much more in the next film. This is very similar to the introduction of Jason Statham who will play Ian Shaw.
- Lucas Black will be reprising his role as Sean Boswell. It is reported that he will be a 'regular' to the series, and will star in not only Fast 8 but also Fast 9. He is signed for all three films.
- Singer Iggy Azalea will have a cameo. Coincedentally, Rita Ora, who was featured on Azalea's track, Black Widow, had a cameo in the previous film.
- Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone was featured in the film at one point but this was scrapped due her conflicting schedules with Ram Leela.
- Similar to how Justin Lin connected Han's backstory with Better Luck Tomorrow, James Wan will connect his film Death Sentence and will have a major influence in the film. Kevin Bacon, who starred in Death Sentence, could also make a cameo.