Fast & Furious 7 will be the seventh installment of The Fast and the Furious series. Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris Bridges, Lucas Black and Jason Statham so far have been confirmed, and will all reprise their previous roles from the franchise.
After learning of Han's death, Dominic Toretto and his crew travels to Tokyo, where they meet and race Sean Boswell, the drift king and a friend of Han. Teaming up with Sean and a few new allies, Dominic and the crew set out to avenge their comarade and found themselves put against the man who murdered Han - Ian Shaw, the older brother of Owen Shaw and leader of a ruthless secret illegal street racing mob organization.
NOTE: Please do not add insufficient cast members that do not portray their roles in the film. If you would like to add a cast member, please back it up with a provided source.
(* Note 1): The following characters have not been confirmed, but are most likely to due to storyline progression and the aftermath of Tokyo Drift.
(** Note 2): Actor, Paul Walker, died on November 30, 2013 and will be replaced by four body doubles and use CGI to keep his role within the film. It is later confirmed that Walker's brothers, Cody and Caleb Walker will complete small parts of the movie.
- There has just been information released on casting calls for Fast Seven, so if you are interested in becoming a part of The Fast and the Furious series please click on the link in the brackets (Casting Calls).
Production on this upcoming film
- Vin Diesel has stated that Fast & Furious 7 will be the start of a new trilogy. Possibly, this may lead to Fast 8 and 9? 
- On 11th September 2013, it was announced that Fast 8 was currently planned and is in the works. It was also revealed actor Kurt Russell, who is expected to play Jesse (Chad Lindberg) father, may not appear in Fast Seven but make his debut in Fast 8.However, Russell stated himself that he wa shooting scenes for Fast Seven.
- Brian Tyler - Original film score
- The movie was originally due to release on July 11, 2014. It was delayed however, following the death of Paul Walker (30th November 2013).
- Filming begins in September. 
- Locations such as Tokyo and the Middle East will take place in this film, But also back to their original hometown, Los Angeles.
- On July 15, 2013, it was revealed that shooting will take place in Dubai. Additional casting for smaller speaking roles will take place in the shooting locations of Georgia and Louisiana in the US
- Egypt was supposedly another location in the film, however due to conflicts, violence and war in the country, they decided to scrap the orginal plan and choose another place instead.
- James Wan has replaced former director Justin Lin, taking over the Fast & Furious franchise.
- Denzel Washington was offered a role at one point, but rejected the desicion. His role would have included a very small, cameo appearance in the seveth film and expand much more in the next film. This is very similar to the introduction of Jason Statham who will play Ian Shaw.
- Lucas Black will be reprising his role as Sean Boswell. It is reported that he will be a 'regular' to the series, and will star in not only fast 8 but also fast 9. He is signed for all three films.
- Already Jason Statham confirmed, we could expect new major additions to the cast. These inculde: Halle Berry, Taylor Launter and Rihanna.
- No conformation whatsoever, but we may re-unite with older faces, as this movie takes place in Tokyo, right after the events of The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. Sean Boswell (confirmed), Neela and maybe Twinkie.
- Diesel stated that he wanted one of the locations of the movie to be in Peru, such us in Caminos del Inca (Machu Picchu) or around Ica and its desert.
- The film will be dedicated to the memory of Paul Walker.